TheAdventuresOfShawnandEugene
A few hours of standing and doing nothing,the usheringburden duty was over,the groupies(ern,eugene,daryl&me) walked over a long trail of grass and sand.We reached the Famous Land of Food and horrible horfun:AngKeong Finishing our food,we took a bus to TM and caught IRobot.Nice show.But was kinda traumatised when Eugene suggested that i looked like Sonny.(Urgh,but the smooth skin is nt bad though..but ya URGH) Ya after that,it was late.nearing midnight.we were alone.scared. frightened. screaming. We took the last 23bus,holding on to the little hope that we had.Erns and Daryl got safely back home,they managed to catch their last bus.
but..OH NO! -shocking music- Eugene and I missed our last bus. Eugene was crazy.I was calm.He was screaming.I was singing. Both of us walked through a scary abandoned house.Eugene was holding on to my hand,trembling.
"There,There..I rwak and i am superman dont be scared,"I said.
He felt better.We had magical tau-hweh and rotiprata and XiaoYaPorridge. Then we walked to HMV to take the NightBus home.It was then a scary lady attacked me.She was asking for my handphone.I screamed.There was a wolf howling..the lady looked scary.So i gave her my phone.She used it.She returned it.We walked away.Then we got home.and eugene was scared to go home alone so he's now in my home. The End.
I TOLD YOU IM SUPERMAN.
Special Guest Entry: Eugene
See the truth? Superman is not upholding justice anymore...he LieS!!! btw, shawn/travis/'superman'(eugh) is NSR7 in disguise...what an upgrade version...but still no body hair...sigh...
And yes...im at his place...SP. Stop wanking shawn!!!!
A few hours of standing and doing nothing,the ushering
but..OH NO! -shocking music- Eugene and I missed our last bus. Eugene was crazy.I was calm.He was screaming.I was singing. Both of us walked through a scary abandoned house.Eugene was holding on to my hand,trembling.
"There,There..I rwak and i am superman dont be scared,"I said.
He felt better.We had magical tau-hweh and rotiprata and XiaoYaPorridge. Then we walked to HMV to take the NightBus home.It was then a scary lady attacked me.She was asking for my handphone.I screamed.There was a wolf howling..the lady looked scary.So i gave her my phone.She used it.She returned it.We walked away.Then we got home.and eugene was scared to go home alone so he's now in my home. The End.
I TOLD YOU IM SUPERMAN.
Special Guest Entry: Eugene
See the truth? Superman is not upholding justice anymore...he LieS!!! btw, shawn/travis/'superman'(eugh) is NSR7 in disguise...what an upgrade version...but still no body hair...sigh...
And yes...im at his place...SP. Stop wanking shawn!!!!

<< Home